Advancing Chemistry. Improving Life
- News Release - Exploring excellence in science education, 58th Welch Conference on Chemical Research
- Welch Foundation Names Robbins to Board
- 2014 Welch Award Recipient
Organometallic pioneer honored with 2014 Welch Award
- 2014 Norman Hackerman Award Recipient
UT Southwestern Medical Center scientist Dr. Benjamin P. Tu finds important link between metabolism and cell regulation
Events & Deadlines
- September 15, 2014 - Deadline for 2015 Hackerman Award Nominations. Click here for the nomination guidelines.
- October 27-28, 2014 - Welch Conference in Chemical Research titled "Chemical Education", Marye Anne Fox, Program Chair.
Registration is now open.
- Anatoly B. Kolomeisky, Rice University Read More
- Aderemi Oki, Prairie View A&M University Read More
- M. Zouhair Atassi, Baylor College of Medicine Read More
- Steven L. Ball, LeTourneau University Read More
- Linda E. Reichl, The University of Texas at Austin Read More
- Peter Wolynes, Rice University Read More
- The Welch Summer Scholar Program Read More
- The current Principal Investigators list is now available. Read More
- The current Endowed Chairs list is now available. Read More
- The current Departmental Grants list is now available. Read More